We are thrilled that you are considering becoming a part of the Legacy Bible College family. Legacy is committed to the educational advancement of students and their spiritual formation. We provide our students with an education that prepares them for ministry and professional occupations as they continue to be followers of Christ.
Application Checklist for Undergraduate Programs:
Application Form: Complete and submit the application form.
Application Fee: Mail in your application and fee. You may also contact the Admissions Department to pay the application fee by credit card.
ACT/SAT Scores: Mail us a copy of your SAT or ACT scores.
Transcripts: Request that high school and/or college transcripts be sent. We provide the above form as a courtesy to help you request transcripts. Official high school transcripts are required of all certificate applicants that are first time college students.
- Pastoral Reference Form: A pastor or mature Christian adult leader from the church you attend who has had the opportunity to observe your spiritual life should complete this form. The person should have known you for at least six months and not be a relative. Please have them fill out this form and mail to Legacy Christian University. If you don’t have a Pastoral Reference you will need to schedule an interview with the Dean of Students.
Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- High School GPA of at least 2.50 (on a 4.00 scale), or a GED Certificate in lieu of a High School Diploma
- SAT score (CR+M) of 920 or above; or ACT score of 21 or above
- LBC will require placement exams in English and Math for SAT score below 920 or ACT score below 21
- For SAT score below 790 or ACT score below 16, LBC will consider applicant on a provisional basis for one semester.
- Pastoral Reference Form